BOYD BAPTIST CHURCH BUS MINISTRY POLICY
- All riders must have BBC Bus Ministry Registration & Medical Release & Permission forms (links below) on file in the church office BEFORE pick up.
- Riders will be picked up at the address given on registration paperwork only.
- Riders will be returned to the address given on registration paperwork only.
- Riders who are picked up by the buses must ride the buses home.
- It is rider’s responsibility to contact BBC office by 3:30PM on Wednesday or 7:30AM on Sunday if no ride is needed (numbers listed below) AFTER 3 CONSECUTIVE ABSENCES ADDRESS WILL BE REMOVED FROM ROUTE
- Only KINDERGARTEN and older will be allowed to ride church-provided transportation (w/o parent).
- If rider is not picked up by the bus, they will not be allowed to ride the bus home
- All address changes require new registration paperwork and must be on file in the BBC office BEFORE pick up.
There will be NO CHANGES to route or pick up address without approval of Director of Bus Ministry.
Route boundaries are restricted to the Bonham City Limits, including Lake Bonham, and a 2-mile radius from BBC.