I am writing to inform you of several things that are of incredible importance during this unique time in history. As you know, the situation is ever evolving.
· If you are sick or running fever please stay home.
· We will follow the social distancing protocols and remain 6’ from those who do not live in our household.
· Mask are optional..
· If you have hand sanitizer bring it with you and use it before you enter the building and when you leave. If you do not have hand sanitizer, we will have some here for you to use.
· If you are uncomfortable in returning to church yet we will continue to offer online worship services.
· We will have two identical services.
· DiscipleLife Classes begin at 9:45 AM
· Worship Service 11:00 AM
· No Sunday night services
· We ask that you refrain from greeting others through handshakes or hugs.
· We have a social distancing seating section for anyone desiring.
· We will not pass the offering plates, instead we have new offering boxes mounted near at the sanctuary doors or you can give online.
It is so important at this time that the church remain faithful in our giving. Thankfully, we live in a day and age where giving to the Lord and His church is easier than it’s ever been. There are three ways you can currently give:
1. Mail: 3707 N. State HWY 78, Bonham, TX 75418
2. You can personally deliver your tithe to the church during business hours.
3. You can give online at www.boydbaptist.org
Ministry is needed more than ever and your faithful giving will be able to help us continue to do this during these challenging times. In unique times, we should also be expecting unique ministry opportunities.
Finally, remember that while much of what is happening around us is shocking, overwhelming and confusing, God is still on His throne. He is neither shocked nor surprised. Remember the words of the Apostle Paul, 2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment. I fully believe this is going to be a time we look back on and say, “The enemy meant this for bad, but God meant it for good!”
Your church is praying for you and we all are walking through uncharted waters together. Please remember the word, “together.” You are not alone! I love you and look forward to the day we are standing on the other side of COVID-19.
Until the whole world hears,